Mum of twin teens - nothing else scares me!

Saturday, 16 March 2013

Mum on a Mission



Challenged by Mission Deli Wraps to create 3-4 recipes to liven up lunch, I was inspired to create some delicious wrap-inspired meals.


Ingredients supplied

Mission Deli Wraps - Original and Multigrain
Sacla Squeezy Pesto
Galbani Mozzarella

 




The first creation was pesto chicken with mozzarella, lettuce and tomato.
 
I pan-fried the chicken breasts, smothered them with pesto, added mozzarella, lettuce and tomato. As it was such a cold day, these were served warm. These went down very well with the teenagers in the house.





The next recipe included falafel, mozzarella, red onion, lettuce and chilli paste.
 
I heated the falafel in the oven and spread a very thin layer of chilli paste over the wrap. I chopped the cooked falafel, added mozzarella, red onion and lettuce. This was my personal favourite, although as always I am accused of using too much chilli!
 


And, last but not least, the bacon, lettuce and tomato wrap, a variation on the classic BLT sandwich.
 
I cooked the bacon, added lettuce and tomato and served this for lunch on Saturday. This went down very well with hubby. Is there a man on the planet who doesn't like bacon I wonder?
 





Thanks Mission for helping to liven up lunch.
 
Mission has teamed up with Sacla Squeezy Pesto and Galbani Mozzarella. For a limited time you can get 50p off Galbani Mozzarella, or 30p off Sacla Squeezy Pesto with promotional packs of Mission Deli Wraps.

Mission are also running a fantastic free prize draw for four people to win an unforgettable holiday to sample the delights and flavours of the Mediterranean.

To enter go to www.missioninyourkitchen.com and complete the entry form.
In addition, 10 weekly runners-up will win a special Mission Deli Wrap lunch bag. Just perfect for summer days out.

To see full terms, conditions and prize details go to www.missioninyourkitchen.com.
 

I am a member of the Mumsnet Bloggers Network , a group of parent bloggers picked by Mumsnet to review products, services, events and brands. I have not paid for the product or to attend an event. I have editorial control and retain full editorial integrity”.
 
www.mumsnet.com/bloggers-network

 





 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© The World According to Izzie , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena