Mum of twin teens - nothing else scares me!

Saturday, 16 August 2014

The Life And Loves Of A He Devil


With his flamboyant presenting style and hilarious antics, Graham Norton has been entertaining audiences in the UK for almost 20 years. He’s turned Eurovision into compulsive viewing (for his animated commentary alone) and The Graham Norton Show is famous for lively interactions between guests, all mischievously curated over by the host.

As a huge fan, I was only too happy to write a feature ahead of his book launch and UK theatre dates later this year.

The Life And Loves Of A He Devil is released on October 23rd  and before then, Graham would like to know about all the things that make you the person you are. Click on the link to hear a brief introduction from the man himself. Everyone who enters is in with a chance to meet Graham at one of his UK theatre dates later this year. Take part in the quiz here.

About the book…

The Life And Loves Of A He Devil is Graham's funny and honest memoir on the theme of love. From his Irish childhood, right up to the present day, he describes who and what he loved (and lost) as a child, as well as his very latest passions and obsessions. The underlying theme is, "It's the things you love that define who you really are." 

It’s been ten years since his previous book release, and since then Graham has come to realise that what makes life interesting is more about what you love and are inspired by, and less about what happens along the way. Topics up for discussion include: wine, Ireland, dogs and Dolly Parton.

Expect innuendo, giggling and mischievous antics from the inimitable Mr Norton.


Graham Norton Live...

To accompany the launch of the book, Graham will be appearing nationwide in a series of theatre events.

Dates:

Monday 27th October - Watford Colosseum, Watford

Friday 31st October - Bath Forum, Bath

Sunday 2nd November - Royal Festival Hall, London

Saturday 15th November - Liverpool Philharmonic, Liverpool

Tickets are priced at £30 each and include a pre-signed hardback copy of Graham's new book. For more information click here.


The Life And Loves Of A He Devil is out on 23rd October in the UK and available to pre-order now. I am so looking forward to reading this. 






Until next time...

Copyright©2014 Izzie Anderton








9 comments :

  1. Hi Izzie!
    Thanks so much for coming by and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every one of them!
    I'm new to your site . . . and off to look around :0)
    Have a great week,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it'll be a very funny book. Hate to bring up the C word, but will probably be a popular gift for That Day Which Won't Be Mentioned Until November. Tickets sound a good deal as they include the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do like a bit of Graham Norton :) He was the host at an awards ceremony I attended many years ago - a Building Services (heating, ventilation, air con etc..) awards ceremony. He hilariously (I thought anyway) described our jobs as the art of sucking and blowing! Not sure the burly construction blokes in the audience were quite as amused :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am American so I never heard of him until recently. But I have to say he is so funny and I am so excited to read this book.Definitely going to be preordering it. I bet it's so funny. Thanks for linking up to Share With Me #sharewithme

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love him, I think he's fantastically witty and very talented. I am going to have to find this to have a read

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE Graham -I see he's at Watford which is very close to me - might have to save up! #pocolo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must admit I love him and his shoe, I think he is super funny. That book will be a great read.x

    #PoCoLo

    http://fashion-mommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of the shows that I watch since I arrive here in the UK =) #pocolo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This will be going on my Christmas.....Looks like a great read x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© The World According to Izzie , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena